Thursday, July 13, 2017

Something New

I'm starting this blog primarily to change my frame of mind from Facebook and other social media posts to something with more depth, and perhaps more honesty, that not everyone might feel obligated to see. I'm hoping to become more intentional in my daily (and nightly) activities - I am never without something to do - by keeping the knowledge that I aim to write about these activities, and other thoughts I may have - without the same discretion as I would normally. I'm very much looking forward to this. I already keep a journal, which is sometimes left forgotten for weeks. Some of my written journal entries I will share here. I promise you this is nothing special. For now, it is merely a way for me to practice a skill that I love; writing.

Sincerely,
F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...