Thursday, January 3, 2019

My cat, the cinephile.

I've been working on a new post for CPL on science fiction disaster films. An asteroid will fly by Earth in February, one deemed by NASA as potentially hazardous. 

The past few days have been full of many, many things, but mostly this:

1. Boring trailers before Pacific Rim.


2. Curiously attractive trailers before Edge of Tomorrow.


3. Falling asleep during Fury Road.


4. Daytime amusement at the beginning of Melancholia, hoping for things to play with out of a television screen followed by disappointment. (I'm not sure why I like this Von Trier film so much, by the way, but I do.)


5. Gravity is on my list too.

- F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...