Saturday, February 17, 2018

"How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?"

It may be insensitive of me to want, at this point in time, to re-read Bret Easton Ellis's "American Psycho" because of the explicit violence found within it. I apologize for thinking this scene (here shown in the 2001 film based off of the book) is what wedding planning can be like.  And I apologize a second time for wanting to read the book and knowing that I will laugh. It may not be appropriate, but it's the truth.


"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God. It even has a watermark."

Yup.


- F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...