Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Some Strange Vanity

Over the weekend I took some selfies and Dan took some photos of me as well. They surprised me! People say I'm pretty or beautiful, sometimes gorgeous. I think otherwise, always wary of vanity. Also because I truly think I'm average, which I'm actually happy with! But there are some photos that I actually really approve of, in terms of aesthetic. I think it is a kind of vanity that has very little to do with looks... but more with... recognition. Perhaps acceptance too...

Wanted to share. First three are filtered, just a bit. Last three are not. 









- F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...