Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Spells and Enchantments (Pink Supermoon in Libra April 2020)

Last night I cast a spell... though I'd like to keep most of it private, there are two elements I'd like to share. The first was preparing myself for the night and for being able to witness it. I cleansed and adorned myself in a slow ritual. 



Secondly, I gathered the ingredients; pink rose petals and my jasper heart stone.



Finally, I cast the spell while the thunder roared and the lightning sparked the bruised sky... humidity enveloped me until the rain broke gently, softly, quieted and stopped. 

Before bed, I wrote down a poem as I glanced through the blinds at the glistening Supermoon... rising higher and higher in the sky, just a little shy of pink...


She doesn't stand alone.
For our eyes she is laced;
the delicate lace protects her;
the lace of clouds, wispy, 
the steadfast, transient boundary  
of the heavens 
and of the Earth. 

She is charmed so
simply, yet never plainly, 
sharing light from an abyss 
threatening to withhold 
its mystery,
its secrets.

Our moon reveals one truth:
the absolute annulment
of that which is meaningless. 




- F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...