Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Edvard Grieg's "Notturno"

I had the chance to record myself playing Edvard Grieg's "Notturno" this afternoon. I played on a Boston upright - which felt much better than yesterday's Yamaha. For my notes/thoughts on this piece, see my post from yesterday: Thoughts on Edvard Grieg's "Notturno"


I find that I play "Notturno" much slower than perhaps it's meant to be, but I have no problems with it. Here is a recording of a professional pianist - Alessandro Deljavan - playing the piece at a faster tempo, and with much more skilled hands.


I hope you have a peaceful Wednesday afternoon.

- F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...