Saturday, December 8, 2018

Whiskey


This is a photo Dan took of me earlier today, as we sat, complicit, amidst the hordes of holiday shoppers, all blessed with the mediocrity of future Christmases/Hanukkahs/Kwanzaas/New Year's to come... until one day ⚠️ (error 404 not found!)... and just like that that... celebrating becomes something else entirely... 

I ended up with a stomach-ache in bed, but I finished Lem's Solaris (phenomenal phenomenal phenomenal) and I will have written a review by the end of tomorrow, which will be posted here: To Read & To Write

Cheers,
F

P.S. I don't like this photo but it doesn't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeons

Either they ate too much junk - spilled popcorn and Cheetos spilled over the abandoned alleyways - or instead consumed some sort of poison a...